Kiss Me - Sixspence None The Richer

This forum is for users who want to request other users to create songs for them. You may post bounties using in game currency and items as rewards. You may not use this forum to organize exchanges of real world objects or currency.

Kiss Me - Sixspence None The Richer

Postby Krotine » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Can anyone make this for me ;)
Harp, Playable IG. Full song.

Thanks <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc
Krotine

Re: Kiss Me - Sixspence None The Richer

Postby achelottinger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:56 am

This song is very popular song you can find this song easily in YouTube or other songs website. I am finding you but if you write my essay reviews in my site, you helped me and I will also helped you and its free of cost.
achelottinger

Postby ben363 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 am

The song's rise was extremely ironic considering what happened in the hometown of Leigh Nash and Matt Slocum when the song became a hit May or June of 1998 an elderly couple committed suicide less than a mile from the high school where Leigh and Matt went to school. He was a Nazi Rocket Scientist that worked at Kelly AFB. At the estate sale silver wear and plates with the Swatzika were sold.
ben363

Postby AmyNilson » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Do you know that "Kiss Me" has been featured in a number of motion pictures (She's All That, Not Another Teen Movie - during a scene that parodied its use in She's All That, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Be Cool) and different TV shows?
AmyNilson

Postby dabmiller » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:20 am

Their song kiss me, is fantastic. Its a nice change of pace song to use as an opening for a visual wedding album or something of that nature. I like the peppy tune, keeps me happy, makes me inspired like others essays writers and makes you wonder exactly where that path is and which swinging step is she talking about? The video is great too! =)
dabmiller

Postby susan458 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:22 am

This song is amazing, I was looking for essays for sale but found this forum, and actually it made my day. I event didn't need to listen to that one more time, because when I just read the title of a song, it's started to play in my head
susan458

Postby ginger12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:29 am

I loove this song! I've decided to write affordable papers online on this song's influence on people's mood. Wish me good luck
ginger12

Re: Kiss Me - Sixgardenscapes cheatsspence None The Richer

Postby sterlingandross » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:34 pm

https://gardenscapescheats.live/ Gardenscapes: New Acres is one of Playrix's most successful creations as it consolidates the classifications of city and trio manufacturers to create a unique business.
sterlingandross

Return to Song Requests