9 Features/Improvements we can really use on gw2mb

This forum is a catch all for all posts that do not belong in other forums.

Re: 8 Features/Improvements we can really use on gw2mb

Postby proteininja » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:41 am

Thank you for writing this up. I'll go through these and update this thread as I fix thing. No ETA when I'll have time to work on it, but if I have time this list is the first place I'll go for TODO items.
proteininja
Site Admin

Re: 8 Features/Improvements we can really use on gw2mb

Postby proteininja » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:07 pm

3 and 7 have been addressed.
proteininja
Site Admin

Re: 9 Features/Improvements we can really use on gw2mb

Postby proteininja » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Just a comment on issue #9

It is very tricky getting peoples browsers to cache audio. I could take the time to code a button which plays every note at zero volume in quick succession, but for now I am content to have people rely on the songs you created for each instrument.

also, while working on another project I found out you can trick browsers into automatically precaching audio by storing the audio in text files and then decoding it to be played. I figured this out on an unrelated project, but I may come back here and implement it at some point. (It adds a lot of work to the audio file creation process)
proteininja
Site Admin

Postby JMFD » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

The ability to "link" songs in the archive would be nice - "derived from" or "alternative version of" etc.. Though I guess this can be done in the comments!
JMFD

Postby atalieeiffert » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:50 am

thanks for this
Harman international is the musical instruments production company. That company of essaybox.org reviews produces high class and high quality items for every one of us. These are luxurious devices which are used in luxurious cars only.
atalieeiffert

Return to General Discussion