Song Request: The Dead South:In Hell I'll Be In Good Company

This forum is for users who want to request other users to create songs for them. You may post bounties using in game currency and items as rewards. You may not use this forum to organize exchanges of real world objects or currency.

Song Request: The Dead South:In Hell I'll Be In Good Company

Postby Dirge » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Greetings,
I wondered if anyone could convert this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY to be playable in the game, especially the intro parts (until the lyrics kick in), maybe using the flute for the whistling tune and the harp for the bass/banjo parts?
Dirge

Re: Song Request: The Dead South:In Hell I'll Be In Good Com

Postby Daimine » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:33 am

Heya!

I'm pretty new to this gw2 music box thing, but I figured I'd give at least the whistling melody a go! It seems Flute doesn't play well for staccato notes, so I switched to Lute which worked better. I'm not really sure how best to work with the syncopation in this format tho, so maybe someone more experienced can help to fine-tune from here?

I set this to 1/1 90bpm -
Code: Select all
D D z z F z A z A z A z A z A z A z A z G F z F D z z z z z z D D z z F z A z A z A z A z A z A z A z G F z G z z z z z z D D z F z A z A  z A z A z A z A z A z G F z c z z z z z z D D F z A z A z A A z A A A A A A z G F z F D

I hope maybe this helps someone else get started? ^^;
Good luck!
Daimine

Return to Song Requests