AutoHotKey and Key changes

This forum is a catch all for all posts that do not belong in other forums.

AutoHotKey and Key changes

Postby viktor1406 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been playing on the harp for a while before encountering this site and AHK and i love it. Every time me and my friends die we play the "game over" - theme from super mario bros and we are having a blast with all the funny stuff you can do with it, finally we could share songs with each other live.

But something is bothering me, every time i try to use AutoHotKey for more complicated songs that change key very often to imitate the low and high notes being played simultaneously, it screws up. I get the impression that the key changes do not happen on time, and they always end up too high. This is the case with every song i play. I use the standard export from the music box site so i suppose nothing should be wrong with it. Slow songs don't seem to be affected as much, can this be due to the fact that i'm European and playing on an American server? My ping averages 150 ms.

Has anyone had the same experience? Is it the ping? All info is appreciated :)

With kind regards,
Viktor
viktor1406

Re: AutoHotKey and Key changes

Postby proteininja » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

Hi viktor

Some songs on this site are not properly tested in game. You will find the comments on songs quite useful for identifying which ones have been tested in game. The playback tool on the site does not function by the exact same rules as the in-game playback. Many songs which you are able to play back on the site will not work in game.
proteininja
Site Admin

Postby viktor1406 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:38 pm

proteininja wrote:Hi viktor

Some songs on this site are not properly tested in game. You will find the comments on songs quite useful for identifying which ones have been tested in game. The playback tool on the site does not function by the exact same rules as the in-game playback. Many songs which you are able to play back on the site will not work in game.

Yeah, but it happens with all songs, even the most popular ones. So i doubt that that is the reason :)
viktor1406

Postby RoseRodgers » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:34 pm

A GW forum and all shared opinion have been done for the approval of the terms for the future times. The range of the concept and
is filed for the middle of the foes for the candidates. Nature is displayed for the official account for the mixing of the approach for the field in this ambit.
RoseRodgers

Return to General Discussion